Riddle me this

By on Mar 10, 2017

If, as they claim, abortion is only 3% of Planned Parenthood’s valuable contribution to women’s health, why would they be willing to give up $500 MILLION in federal funding for the other 97% of their LIFE SAVING services?

I think David Closson provides the answer in this piece.